- The purposes for which personal information is collected include providing web site information and services to visitors and customers as well as aggregating such information for determining trends in the usage of this web site and in Clean Rite Centers, LLC and its affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ (“Company”) business (“Purposes”). Company may designate other lawful and reasonable uses for personal information from time-to-time which it may add to the Purposes.
- Company will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the Purposes and for other compatible purposes, unless Company obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Company will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purposes.
- Company will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data which you provide to Company should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for the Purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Company will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Company is committed to conducting its business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.